Mining & Energy
Continual exposure to risk
From a technical viewpoint, a mine is an extremely complex structure. Extracting and processing raw materials requires a variety of disciplines to work in harmony, with everyone visualising the miner working under difficult conditions.
Therefore, the question of risk management for mining operations is a sensitive subject and all the more so as it involves every aspect of the undertaking: environmental, natural, technological and socio-economic risks.
The concept of acceptable risk is intrinsically linked to the quality of the on-site medical response that we provide:
– a mobile clinic at the start of the installation phase;
– a medical facility with a consultation room, emergency services, analysis laboratory, observation room, etc.;
– air and/or road transport facilities;
– lists of local service providers : referral clinics, pharmacists, etc..;
– medicalization of the site and medevacs though partners;
– a medical hotline;
– assistance for local communities.
Each situation and each client has their own special characteristics, which we strictly follow in the form of our recommendations for use.